What's new

A few questions surrounding what accessories to buy

Andy freeth

Postman
Hi all

I'm going to be buying my first bb at the end of the month, the Sxk DNA60.

I've got a few questions if some of you experienced owners could help me out.

Where do you get your condensation plugs from?

Is it worth getting spare boro's?

The billet will be my only device, what do I need to purchase to dry burn my coils on the billet?

Are there any integrated drip tips to fit the Sxk?

Is it advisable for me to seal the pin as soon as I get it?

That's all I think, feel free to make anymore suggestions

Thanks in advance!

Probably need a ohm reader if 5hats your only device to dry burn coils as you cant buy anything now there used be one made by sxk but its been discontinued for awhile and i would seal it pretty quickly just tobe on the safe side

A spare boro and bridge will allow you to have another ready to go, coiled and wicked...think of the spare as another tank

Hi all

Where do you get your condensation plugs from?

Is it worth getting spare boro's?

The billet will be my only device, what do I need to purchase to dry burn my coils on the billet?

Are there any integrated drip tips to fit the Sxk?

Is it advisable for me to seal the pin as soon as I get it?

Thanks in advance!

Send me a pm if you want to buy a thingy mawotsit for dry burning coils using just a BB

As it’s your first bb then not sure you should buy any accessories till you have actually got the bb and gave it a run out to make sure it’s for you...

A billet box is not everyone’s cup of tea...

Hi all

Where do you get your condensation plugs from? Simon on the forum sells them, vapeneezerr scrooge or similar username.

Is it worth getting spare boro's? If you have more then one bridge then yes, u can have more then one setup on the go.

The billet will be my only device, what do I need to purchase to dry burn my coils on the billet? As mentioned either another mod or something to dry burn, as you cant dry burn kn the bb unless you buy the bit tartan spartan mentions.

Are there any integrated drip tips to fit the Sxk? 3f vape do some mission tips copies. Search sxk bb on 3f vape and it should bring up a load of bb bits.

Is it advisable for me to seal the pin as soon as I get it? Yes, best to do it straight away.

Thanks in advance!

Put my responses above buddy

Probably need a ohm reader if 5hats your only device to dry burn coils as you cant buy anything now there used be one made by sxk but its been discontinued for awhile and i would seal it pretty quickly just tobe on the safe side

Two new dongles to turn your bb into a 510 mod for dry burning have popped up very recently.

https://www.3fvape.com/misc/45321-authentic-yddz-510-thread-adapter-connector-for-billet-sxk-bb-70w-dna-60w-box-mod-vape-kit-black-pom-stainless-steel.html
https://www.3fvape.com/misc/45957-authentic-tonyb-x-mechlyfe-link-510-adaptor-connector-for-bb-60w-70w-billet-box-mod-vape-kit-silver-stainless-steel.html

Extra boro tanks are inexpensive and worth buying IMHO. Since you have to remove the boro glass to install or work on the bridge, and it is slippery with juice, it is pretty easy to drop. With only one boro, a broken piece of glass can you put your bb out of commission.

Agree with sealing quickly. It's very easy to do.

Plugs:

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ads/condensation-plugs-cotton-slot-v2.176112/

^^^^^ definitely worth it

The SXK BB should come with the aspire bridge, Nautilus NS coils work well here and the 0.7mesh & 0.7 coils for an easy life. Use these a lot...
I’ve found the 1.6, 1.8 & older BVC coils crap in here though. Same with the 1.8 Clapton’s never had any luck with em

RBA’s I really like the Stunt bridge, only works with the new style tanks though. Nature Vape sell some cracking MTL coils and they work well in here.

SXK Vapesnsail is great VFM much prefer this to the Vapeshell.

The supplied RBA isn’t bad though for a freebie!

100% pick up some spare battery wraps as my BB chews through them for fun!! Cheap on Fasttech.

Worth getting a couple spare Boros, I’ve found the clear SXK ones decent, the glass slides back in easier, all my white ones gaskets have deformed but they’ve had a load of use. Black tanks I’ve found hard to slide back in but at least the don’t deform as much. New Rev2 tank’s are good but limited to Aspire coils & Stunt Afaik??

One of the most handy things I’ve done though is press the -ve tab in a few mm to get the batteries in/out easier and fit a really nice snug drip tip, no need to get the tweezers/screw driver out now to unscreaw the 510. I just used one off an old Geekvape Tsunami I had lying around and it’s been great

Back
Top Bottom