What's new

The Mor Crann

Lash151

Mod Maker
Hi guys... I finally got round to posting some pictures here. I have had so many orders, i have been too busy making them!!
Here are some I have recently created... All very happy customers:) If anyone is interested in buying one, look at my website www.lash-creative.com or PM me here... They are £94 including the postage, for the 18xxx mod and £84 inc postage for The Crann, which is a 14xxx mod.
DSCF7869-Edit.jpgDSCF7930-Edit.jpgDSCF7932.jpgDSCF7978.jpg

They are all available with tapered top caps as well now...
I have also just received some very nice quilted Maple... and stainless steel is on the cards for the very near future.
I have had nothing but good reports so far... PM me if you need any more info.

Heres the Blurb, if you missed it in my introduction...
The Mor Crann mod is a 26mm diameter 18xxx mod made from a 2mm thick hard wood tube fused to a 1.6mm thick solid brass tube... It is entirely mechanical with no wires, springs or even tube threads.

The Crann is similar except it is a 22mm diameter 14xxx mod.

I choose the best A grade wood. The mods are offered in three standard woods... Walnut, Wych Elm and Spanish Olive. I can also make specials out of any wood you can think of... as long as i can source it! I have a real love of wood.... so if there is something special you would like... let me know. (I am doing an ebony version for someone at the moment and a Claro Walnut Burr version for another customer... so anything is possible!)

The interesting feature of these mods is the button housing/bottom cap which is held in place by 10 tiny magnets... 5 on each face. The magnets are surprisingly strong, but by twisting the base, the magnets release... (Rotating the bottom cap is very addictive and makes for a great fiddling device!!)

The top cap has an adjustable centre pin for the atty, and on the inside, one for different battery sizes.

I hand make every part of the Mor Crann and Crann mods... all the metal is turned from solid brass and the wood is turned also.

You can order from my website www.lash-creative.com or PM me on here. I can make you a mod in 14 days... Each mod is made to order, so yo can specify any custom additions you would like.

I can do tapered top caps now as well, (Tapered to 22mm or 23mm) pictures to follow shortly.

The Mor Crann is £94 inc postage... and The Crann is £84 inc postage

DSCF7801-Edit.jpgDSCF7745-Edit.jpgDSCF7708.jpgDSCF7710.jpg

Cheers Lee

Last edited:
Another option, which i have just started doing is a tapered top cap... This is available for no extra cost.

DSCF7971-Edit.jpg

You are a true craftsman, your mods are things of great beauty. I don't normally like wood that much but you've managed to bring out something really amazing in the grain. Beautiful!

Another option, which i have just started doing is a tapered top cap... This is available for no extra cost.

View attachment 26087

Not just a very good idea but a great option. Is that now a 22mm top ?

Edit : Oh yeah, sorry, was absorbed by the pic & didn't read... It's been a hard day.

Last edited:
Not just a very good idea but a great option. Is that now a 22mm top ?

"I can do tapered top caps now as well, (Tapered to 22mm or 23mm) pictures to follow shortly."

As a fan of guitars (have a few) I know good wood when I see it.

Awesome looking mod. :worship:

"I can do tapered top caps now as well, (Tapered to 22mm or 23mm) pictures to follow shortly."

As a fan of guitars (have a few) I know good wood when I see it.

Awesome looking mod. :worship:

Speaking of guitars, I have just got hold of some really nice quilted maple... I am looking forward to making a mod from that!
Lee

impressive

For a tube mod they look fantastic, a true craftsman indeed. I do like my box mods but them pics are great. Wouldn't say no to one myself. Hmmm lets check the wallet situation..

Back
Top Bottom