What's new

GG series

imeothanasis

Mod Maker
Hi Planet guys, its Imeo that makes GG series. I am very glad that I finally joined your forum and I hope that we will all have a very pleasant stay.

The reason for this thread is to inform all people that dont join me on ecf for several reasons, to be informed immediately for anything about GG line. Even my shipments to my sellers will be posted here, so you will be able to know about GG stock too.

Have a great day and have faith:)

Yay! Hi Imeo and welcome to the Planet, really happy you made your way over here! Lots of GG fans here :) I 1st "met" you on UKV over 2 years ago :D Can't wait to see more of your stuff posted by our members in the vAPE Pit :D

Yay! Hi Imeo and welcome to the Planet, really happy you made your way over here! Lots of GG fans here :) I 1st "met" you on UKV over 2 years ago :D Can't wait to see more of your stuff posted by our members in the vAPE Pit :D

I am very glad to hear that and I am also glad that I meet you Kurl. I will do my best not only to keep you informed about all the changes on GG line but to help you with any issue with your GG. I will check forum daily so I will not miss any post of GG users or any other e-cig user has a question about my products

esterigon is the new GG project. I made it in large scale even if my first thought was to only make it for GG people because its a special e-cig. Here are some pics and videos about it

20140509_002222.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

thank you scuba. Its a very special item that was first made only for existing GG users but I extended the sales after people's requests

A small video to show you one more ability of esterigon. You can adjust the path of the button. Its something that I knew it could be done but I didnt have a shined button to try it. An unshined button doesnt work because the small cut that it has around it, sticks to the tube. But the shined version works beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom