What's new

Discussion for Volt Meter by matt-lmr

Il go for the clear Matt, if that's ok wi u n everyone 1 else??

oooh i like this . and great price put me down for one please if im not to late. i'll wait for the smoky ones. can i ask can you keep these inline when in use . just thinking it would be great to keep on my mech when im in 18350 mode ( might be a bit big in 18650! )

forgot to ask do you have a pic of these on a standard bottom firing mech like a chi you or something similar with a tank or dripper on top.. gonna look stunning i think on a shiny!

Hi no sorry i don't, but i agree would look awesome on a mech with a dripper.
i will upload some more pics on a mech soon im just in the process of polishing my mech at the mo.

Received mine today Matt. All good, well packaged, great little meter. Many Thanks.

Hi glad to hear it got there ok and in good time, have a lovely christmas
All the best matt

Thanks matt-lmr , looks amazing on my hammer! Very handy for a new mech user like me to keep an eye on my battery voltage so I don't damage them :)

JHmBSSw.jpg

all paid.. looking forward to this along with my 2 new shiny's that are coming. keeping hush about what they are until they arrive then will take pics of all 3 together.. going to be a happy vaping 2014!

Got mine this afternoon and loving it, been testing everything I can get a hold of. Great bit of kit.

Back
Top Bottom