What's new

AxMod - The AxBoxes

That's right kiddies! 3 Days!
3days.jpg

Seems I can't count.. g'wan mock me.. Pre-orders open tomorrow at 9am BST! The first 10 Boxes get 5% off with the coupon code open5!
1day.jpg

ax good luck with the launch tomorrow and don't forget to let us know when the switcheroos are good to go as I would be ordering at 09.01.01 am if they were ready for the pre-orders :D

Loving the look of these. Best of luck with the launch. Do these come with/without the 'Hammond lean'? [emoji2]

Loving the look of these. Best of luck with the launch. Do these come with/without the 'Hammond lean'? [emoji2]

Thanks :) They're Hammonds, so they have the lean, I don't have the tools currently to nicely remove the lean. At some point down the line, I may be looking at CNC versions.

PRE-ORDERS START NOW!!! Go get 'em, link in my sig ;)! Remember, the first 10 boxes get 5% off with the coupon code open5!

All boxes will be sent out after the 30th of this month, dependent on stock.

pre-orders-start.jpg

Last edited:
I've been on a CAD kick. First pic are Keyfobs, these will come with any Box mod order.

2nd is the starts of my DNA200 mod, this is the frame that will be in billet Aluminium. These are a long while off, but it's been floating around my head, so it needed to be put down to a model..

Finally, there's still a few uses of the pre-order code open5, that's 5% off your order. Go get it used!

Attachments

• 1442954083682.jpg
    1442954083682.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 242
  • 1442954102569.jpg
    1442954102569.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 252
Back
Top Bottom