What's new

Worried...

Jimmydids

Achiever
Ok so I have a heron and it's tight as hell, I can't get it apart and shitting myself that I'm going to damage or scratch it, can someone please help, it's my first original atty. Tried rubber gloves and putting it in the fridge for a bit and not made any difference.

Let's get the obvious out of the way first of all. Are you trying to unscrew the tank? It is just a pull apart...

I only ask cos i did the same thing :umm:

If you mean the ring that goes around the coil and wick then it is a bastard at first. Grip gloves worked for me and then I lubed it with some juice and it is abit better.

I made my self a couple of gripping tools (ok apologies, I hold my hands up, they are vape grip clones lol).

Basically, I cut a couple of strips of an old serpentine belt, a six groove one off a sprinter iirc, soaked them in parrafin to get rid of any oil. They let me grip things without marking them up. I've usrd them in a vise and with pipe grips and they do work incredibly well. You could grab an old belt from a scrap yard to make your own up, or hunt down the maker of vape grips and buy a set.

Apologies about the clone talk, just trying to help out :D

The grippy gloves have not failed me so far but for real toughies then gords1001 idea works a treat. Mole grips and an old fan belt type thingmebob.

Fingers crossed for ya.

I use an old inner tube from a push bike. Cut a couple of strips 2/3 inch long. Wrap round kit. Simples.

Got it apart with no damage, mole grips and rubber glove, not ideal so vape grips being ordered. Thanks for the advice guys

Just browsing and found this thread :read:

Pissed myself laughing !!!

I'm having the same problem with a ("censored" cause it would be inappropriate to mention its origins in this subforum) and have been offered a 50% refund to basically go away.

So hat, coat and off to spend all of my £3 on juice.

Leave you with Damian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqwl7sHvr24&feature=share

Back
Top Bottom