What's new

What is this mod I've had delivered (not a stingray)?

You paid him a price for another product... they sent you the wrong one in error...albeit a more expensive mod... wouldnt the right thing be to contact them and find out what they want to do and at least offer to send it back?

Blimey, where did you get that idea from? No it wasn't like that at all.

I paid for the original product I ordered. He sent this one by mistake. As soon as I opened it I sent him an email to tell him about the mistake. He then sent the right product which I received the next day. After discussion with the vendor I decided to keep this instead of returning it and then paid for this as well.

Last edited:
Blimey, where did you get that idea from? No it wasn't like that at all.

I paid for the original product I ordered. He sent this one by mistake. As soon as I opened it I sent him an email to tell him about the mistake. He then sent the right product which I received the next day. I decided to keep this and then paid for this as well.

I was thinking much the same as KMS - the story didn't read like that. It sounded like you'd not heard back from the vendor yet and had used it in the meantime

A bit of a conclusion to jump to though isn't it without knowing?

A read of the first or second page would have told you that I had contacted the vendor for example.

i on the other hand have absolutely no morals whatsoever ..and would have denied point blank that i had received it in the first place.then squirreled it away somewhere till the heat had died down :D just sayin like

I was thinking much the same as KMS - the story didn't read like that. It sounded like you'd not heard back from the vendor yet and had used it in the meantime

Thats exactly how I read it.

A bit of a conclusion to jump to though isn't it without knowing?

A read of the first or second page would have told you that I had contacted the vendor for example.

Yeah unfortunately I dont get to read every single post and I had read what you had posted initially and then the update here. Sorry! But like Fleabag said, thats how it sounded, whether you read the entire thing or not.

Thats exactly how I read it.

Yeah unfortunately I dont get to read every single post and I had read what you had posted initially and then the update here. Sorry! But like Fleabag said, thats how it sounded, whether you read the entire thing or not.

I get what Fleabag said totally. But that's not what you said. You said:

You paid him a price for another product... they sent you the wrong one in error...albeit a more expensive mod... wouldnt the right thing be to contact them and find out what they want to do and at least offer to send it back?

That's a big accusation to make without even reading the thread.

Anyway, no worries. Glad it's sorted out.

I get what Fleabag said totally. But that's not what you said. You said:

That's a big accusation to make without even reading the thread.

Anyway, no worries. Glad it's sorted out.

it was a mistake I said sorry and I said how it read. Obviously I wasnt the only person who read it that way, its really NOT a big deal.

PS You want to trade member roles? I dont get the luxury of reading everything let alone 3/4s of the stuff I want to read.

it was a mistake I said sorry and I said how it read. Obviously I wasnt the only person who read it that way, its really NOT a big deal.

Like I said, no worries.

PS You want to trade member roles? I dont get the luxury of reading everything let alone 3/4s of the stuff I want to read.

Nah, you're alright thanks. Besides garden and beer are calling. :)

Back
Top Bottom