What's new

What is this mod I've had delivered (not a stingray)?

At 260 quid it will put a hole in your pocket book. Some poor sole was waiting for his hole and got a stingray.

Karma .... what comes around, goes around

Ya did the right thing ... I would have done the same :)

It's still here at the minute, I'm waiting to find out how he wants to go about getting it sent back. It's a killer, the longer it's here the more I want it. I keep getting it out of the wrapping and gazing at it. It's beautiful in the flesh, really grows on you. I've been reading an Italian forum with Google Translate where the list was at and they seem to be raving about it. I would buy it but I haven't got the cash that it's going for.

I'd had felt bad doing anything else. I got the stingray today that I was meant to get yesterday so I'm happy anyway. :)

Bollocks to karma :)

I made the mystery hole mine today. Ten minutes later I dropped on the floor and smashed the tank. Gutted.

Bollocks to karma :)

I made the mystery hole mine today. Ten minutes later I dropped on the floor and smashed the tank. Gutted.

Just tell the dealer you smashed the tank and see what he wants to do about it
a replacement tank cant be that expensive.

(or is this just an excuse to buy/keep the mod :D )

I'm about to get hold of the maker. The dealer hasn't got any yet so it'd be quicker to go straight to him. It's wouldn't think it's going to be expensive, I'm just keen to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom