What's new

Vaporflask/Provari?

vapenat

Postman
Hi all! I currently have a Reuleaux RX200, with a Derringer sitting on top.. The Derringer is all I use RDA-wise anymore, and the only coils I build are rarely below .3-.4. Currently using triple twisted 30g at .9 ohms.. Which means 15-30 watts is my sweet spot for every coil I build, meaning I feel like I'm being a bit silly carrying my big, heavy Reuleaux everywhere (It's the only mod I own) .. I'm just wondering if the Vaporflask or Provari are really used these days? The price tags seem a bit much for their power, especially with the Provari having one battery that can't be removed. The Vaporflask is enticing me with its removable parallel batteries.. And I've also heard about the indestructible build quality, but is there anything else anyone else could recommend? The Vaporflask purchase isn't really an issue as I'm getting a bonus from work soon, but I'd love to know if there's anything else 30-50w that would be better for me. I don't really trust clone regulated mods, after an incident I witnessed once.. Thanks all!

Last edited:
Well I have a VaporFlask v2.1 DNA40 which I picked up for £160 at hogvaping. However, I think the 100W version with the SX chip would be a better buy for around £215. I have sent 2 flasks back with faulty DNA40 chips so far. Still it's a great mod and beautifully made.

Once you start looking you will find a hell of a lot of good gear out there, I would suggest taking your time rather than spending on either in haste.

+1 for Mini Volt. If you want a stealthy setup you can't beat it, and with a Derringer it would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom