What's new

Vapist

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Loads of Paps stuff listed today including the V3 Lux, the X 1.5 Lux and odds & ends

Vapist

Vapour day tomorrow also

Yep, just posted it in the other thread...choices, choices! :D

It's either pay the bit extra and get what you want from Vapist or go F5 mad tomorrow. Although Perseus says they've upgraded the server the 7pm kick off will mean the States will be joining in unlike last time.

Yep, just posted it in the other thread...choices, choices! :D

It's either pay the bit extra and get what you want from Vapist or go F5 mad tomorrow. Although Perseus says they've upgraded the server the 7pm kick off will mean the States will be joining in unlike last time.

Indeed. Really wanted an SS so I'll sit this one out. Hopefully next batch will have them. After anything in particular this time around?

Indeed. Really wanted an SS so I'll sit this one out. Hopefully next batch will have them. After anything in particular this time around?

I've put stuff in the basket, looked at my range of mods and attys...looked at what's coming this week...and emptied it all again.

It'd be nice to have a second Heron but I don't need a second Heron. It'd be nice to have some other configurations of the V3 Lux, but again I don't need them.

I might pop on tomorrow to see if I can get a Lux 18650 tube for the Paps X and an X-ring, but I can't say I that fussed.

Having spent last night looking at bikes and bits to customise my XJ900 I think I ought to be saving for that - but then I've been saying that for months now!

I've put stuff in the basket, looked at my range of mods and attys...looked at what's coming this week...and emptied it all again.

It'd be nice to have a second Heron but I don't need a second Heron. It'd be nice to have some other configurations of the V3 Lux, but again I don't need them.

I might pop on tomorrow to see if I can get a Lux 18650 tube for the Paps X and an X-ring, but I can't say I that fussed.

Having spent last night looking at bikes and bits to customise my XJ900 I think I ought to be saving for that - but then I've been saying that for months now!

The age old predicament. Its want over need. Never known it to hit so hard since I started vaping!

Gah! Don't tell me this :17: I thought I got away last time just buying the Spheroid. I am tempted by the Paps v3 but I dunno, spent stuff on shinies last week with a new Rose :(

Im currently considering a third heron ....

Gah! Don't tell me this :17: I thought I got away last time just buying the Spheroid. I am tempted by the Paps v3 but I dunno, spent stuff on shinies last week with a new Rose :(

Does this help?

IMG_3502-1.jpg

Im currently considering a third heron ....

The Heron is quite simply the best atty I have ever tried or owned. Its as if the flavour just flows onto your tongue. I would if I had the funds. Sadly I do not :(

Back
Top Bottom