What's new

Ubertoot V2

Still happy with my V1 may get a V2 at some point still not sure weather to get the nano kit or not

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Love my nano kit even if I do have to refill a hell of a lot

Mine has now been dispatched and he's upgraded the postage as well on a lot of orders, so it's damn lucky that I've got tomorrow off work.:D

Last edited:
I remember receiving my one from batch 1 in 2 days and that was with the cheaper postage option ;)

Waiting on my single AFC sleeve now

Right, mine turned up, #29 and I presume everyone else's did as well, so how did you set it up and what are your initial impressions.

Me, I cocked up and didn't have the outer chamber down enough, so the chamber cap didn't sit properly and I lost a tankful of juice, but after I sorted that out, I put 10 wraps of 0.5 Kanthal, at 3mm in diameter and now have a great set up at an uncharacteristically high 1 ohm and it's vaping great. I did put a lot of cotton in there as well, since this tank can take it.

I may put another build in there over the weekend, at something a bit lower, 0.4/0.5, but it's great to have my own UTA.

What is the updated engraving on the top cap
Pic anyone ?

What is the updated engraving on the top cap
Pic anyone ?

uploadfromtaptalk1430496221680.jpg
Took pic with my phone so not great but hopes it answers your question m8

Right, mine turned up, #29 and I presume everyone else's did as well, so how did you set it up and what are your initial impressions.

Me, I cocked up and didn't have the outer chamber down enough, so the chamber cap didn't sit properly and I lost a tankful of juice, but after I sorted that out, I put 10 wraps of 0.5 Kanthal, at 3mm in diameter and now have a great set up at an uncharacteristically high 1 ohm and it's vaping great. I did put a lot of cotton in there as well, since this tank can take it.

I may put another build in there over the weekend, at something a bit lower, 0.4/0.5, but it's great to have my own UTA.

I went with my default build of 7/8rap 28 awg, 2.5mm dia, wicked through big vertical slots. Between 15w and 20w, No leaks,no dramas. Flavours not quite as good as my benchmark Erlkonigin's with this same build/juice, (very close) , but it's a much denser vape if that makes sense. Going to try some different wire/coil sizes over the weekend.

One thing I've noticed, it absolutely mullers the liquid , gone through nearly 5ml in half a day. It seems to be highly efficient at delivering nicotine as well, I'm finding my 6mg is hitting a lot harder then usual.

Back
Top Bottom