What's new

Ubertoot V2

I want to throw rocks at you now .................. :P:P:P

Lol I've wanted one of these for ages, I was ready from 7:45, added to basket and by the time i got to payment it said no stock! Didn't help that the site logged me out ffs lol. So gutted :17: :banghead:

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Lol I've wanted one of these for ages, I was ready from 7:45, added to basket and by the time i got to payment it said no stock! Didn't help that the site logged me out ffs lol. So gutted :17: :banghead:

Same here mate i was waiting for this day but i think some people were born lucky.:17:

Same here mate i was waiting for this day but i think some people were born lucky.:17:

Yep! Should find a bot that can add to cart and make payment automatically to avoid such disappointment in the future lol

The only niggle I had with the UTA1 was that I had to use masses of cotton and a big arse coil
because the chamber slots where so large.

Send it to me, I'll see if I can advise on improving your set-up. May take me some time to get it just right, though

Big Kev

I have not been following the 200 page thread over at the other forum.
Would you know whether the 2 chamber sections of the UTA2 are compatible with the UTA1 ?

The only niggle I had with the UTA1 was that I had to use masses of cotton and a big arse coil
because the chamber slots where so large.

From what I've read the chamber sections are changeable from uta 1-2
So can be upgraded

Ubertoot dispatched. Im actually quite excited :)

Back
Top Bottom