What's new

Ubertoot V2

Big Kev

Achiever
At last, I can actually venture in here.

Has anyone else picked one of these up, got the UTA2 and mini kit and am very excited to get this up and running at the weekend.

What has changed for the UTA 2?

It's only a couple of very minor changes, here they are from Pete C's post on UKV:

Now also seems a good time to explain what those changes will be. There has been a slight redesign to the way the negative posts will be fit into the deck. It will now be press fit and have a screw underneath in the same way the positive post does to eradicate the possibility of any spinning. There is also a slight redesign to the chamber pieces following feedback from the first run of devices which should reduce the chance of leakage to those that use the large vertical slot over the two horizontal slots. As stated in a previous post there are also some slight changes to the engraving

Got one . Good job too, I think they were only on there for about 5 seconds. No mini kit for me, wouldn't use it so not much point.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
Pete has said that the site sold three times as many as he had set up and it still sold out in a few minutes.

So anyone who's got one coming, may experience a day or two's delay and there won't be a UberTuesday next week.

I managed to get one too :) thought I'd missed it as they didnt go live till 8.01pm, but was bought and confirmation received before 8.02pm :)
Didnt bother with the mini kit yet, want to see how the standard is first and if I'll actually use it. Let the postie stalking begin ha ha

Missed it

I hope one of the buyers was Hcigar so I can at least have a decent clone

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Big Kev

I have not been following the 200 page thread over at the other forum.
Would you know whether the 2 chamber sections of the UTA2 are compatible with the UTA1 ?

The only niggle I had with the UTA1 was that I had to use masses of cotton and a big arse coil
because the chamber slots where so large.

Back
Top Bottom