What's new

Rose V2 Banter..

Not going great mate. It's when it comes to getting the ends of the coil from the ceramic into the holes in the base. I just can't get it right and its right pissing me off. Unless I'm missing something stupid or there's just a knack that's needed I don't know but it's about two more attempts away from the classies I'm afraid.

Shame because it's a lovely atty just not sure it's for me. :(

Nightmare, Ive used nothing but ribbon but all I can suguest is: (probably doing this already so sorry if you are)

have your wicks lined up in the ceramic
push your coil down with your index finger
grabbing sides with thumb on third finger
whilst pressing coil down I spin it over and get tails straight and level spend some time doing this as the most important bit
then I just ease it in with the wicks lined up if I feel any resistance what so ever going into the base I re-check how straight the legs are.

I was having a mission at first but now can do it pretty quickly first post I said 3mm tails out of the bottom of the cup you can go longer and its easier when longer im more like 5-7mm now.

If it doesnt work out for you it doesnt work out, win some loose some but if you get the cup thing nailed its really good imho.

Rob

Last edited:
Cheers, not doing anything different really. The only thing I did try a couple of times was having the ceramic in and trying to get the coil through both at the same time but the ceramic moves then it's all out of line.

Cheers, not doing anything different really. The only thing I did try a couple of times was having the ceramic in and trying to get the coil through both at the same time but the ceramic moves then it's all out of line.

I found that with the ceramic in aswell sacked that off fairly quickly.

That's it, I've fucking had it. :)

I'll be sticking it up for sale/trade for £115 in a bit.

yep...just build it like you normally would but without the ceramic cup thats how mine is at the min

Back
Top Bottom