What's new

Rose V2 Banter..

There's still a waiting list for Stumpy's, if you email Lee you can go on the list :)
The Rose itself is showing as in stock, if you email Lee he'll send you an invoice, and then the precious Rose on receipt of payment :D (and very nice they are too!)

^^^^^^^^^
For my tuppence worth, get one!

As it happens I wasn't talking to you anyway in particular but this section isn't for advice on any clone of an original whatsoever it seems to have become rather cloudy on this section lately.
You have your own opinions on clones of which you made quite clear yesterday.
Have a happy joy joy day now

I like clones.

Got mine today and on first impressions it's pretty nice. Very footery to build on as I'm not used to such a small deck or even RTA's to be honest other than a Fogger V4. After my 3rd cotton build I finally cracked it (not literally) and now think it's a doddle to build on.

My only small gripe with it would be that I really would have liked more airflow, 2mm for me just seems too restrictive for lung inhales but what it lacks in oomph it sure does make up for in flavour!

Anyone drilled theirs out yet with decent results?

Stu

I know it's old hat for most of you, but after trying a clone I decided to purchase a genuine v2-s which arrived at the beginning of this week. Been vaping it all week with the first coil I tried and none of my other tanks have had a look in! Not only that, I cracked the first ciggy of the day thanks to the Rose. This is definitely a keeper, in fact I'm already considering buying a second one. That'll have to wait until I've bought the Snapdragon! Oh, and no more clones for me......

Back
Top Bottom