What's new

Rose V2 Banter..

I think a lot will depend on what wick your using,

Cotton wick in mine and it makes very little difference whether its one turn or fully open

One can't advise on a knock off in this section

:umm: I asked question about a rose v2 in a topic named rose v2 banter.

As this question is best answered by owners of said atty, where better to post?

This question is not original/knockoff specific.

I do not own a rose v2, original or otherwise. I am simply gathering opinions and information.

There is no need to assume, or read between the lines. It comes off as rather obnoxious / ignorant IMO.

:umm: I asked question about a rose v2 in a topic named rose v2 banter.

As this question is best answered by owners of said atty, where better to post?

This question is not original/knockoff specific.

I do not own a rose v2, original or otherwise. I am simply gathering opinions and information.

There is no need to assume, or read between the lines. It comes off as rather obnoxious / ignorant IMO.

As it happens I wasn't talking to you anyway in particular but this section isn't for advice on any clone of an original whatsoever it seems to have become rather cloudy on this section lately.
You have your own opinions on clones of which you made quite clear yesterday.
Have a happy joy joy day now

As it happens I wasn't talking to you anyway in particular but this section isn't for advice on any clone of an original whatsoever it seems to have become rather cloudy on this section lately.
You have your own opinions on clones of which you made quite clear yesterday.
Have a happy joy joy day now

Ok, thanks for clarifying I guess.

I was asking for advice on the Rose V2 juice control. Nothing more, nothing less.

I do not own an original or a clone.

My feelings on clones should be irrelevant.....do I forfeit all interest in originals as a result?!

Either way no offence was intended, not sure where the hostility is coming from.

eden mods facebook group is very helpful.
Try there.

To answer your question if the holes are stuffed leaving no gaps its fully open. If not then its slightly less open.

thats me being fucking helpful.

No facebook account :(

But your answer is very fucking appreciated :P

Sold / gave away all my tanks with the plan to put all the money into one good one.

Is a big investment for me, so don't want to do it blindly. However with so much positive feedback about this atty it seems stupid not to.

Que hopeful email to see when/if they could sell me one with just stumpy kit in place of normal tank :S

No facebook account :(

But your answer is very fucking appreciated :P

Sold / gave away all my tanks with the plan to put all the money into one good one.

Is a big investment for me, so don't want to do it blindly. However with so much positive feedback about this atty it seems stupid not to.

Que hopeful email to see when/if they could sell me one with just stumpy kit in place of normal tank :S

There's still a waiting list for Stumpy's, if you email Lee you can go on the list :)
The Rose itself is showing as in stock, if you email Lee he'll send you an invoice, and then the precious Rose on receipt of payment :D (and very nice they are too!)

Back
Top Bottom