What's new

PC Viggo

Not interested in the Gaia?

Laser.

I like stuff with chunks of metal hewn from the rod, stuff to get your fingers in to.

S'why I keep looking at the Stingray button and going phwoar. And then the price and going eeek.

@Mawsley I hate you ;)

Can't afford one of these for a long time, by which time they'll all be gone. So instead I'm building something bloody mental which could kill me.

Or, what would you be selling cheap if you got rid? ;)
I Have the perfect solution, You take his old Viggo off his hands for say £20, and he doesnt have to make a difficult decision...:lol1:

Laser.

I like stuff with chunks of metal hewn from the rod, stuff to get your fingers in to.

S'why I keep looking at the Stingray button and going phwoar. And then the price and going eeek.

Yeah, The laser etching is mildly dissapointing but I got brass accent rings for My SS one and it looks pretty nice - and it is my first magnetic mod...

I Have the perfect solution, You take his old Viggo off his hands for say £20, and he doesnt have to make a difficult decision...:lol1:

351566.jpg

I do think we will be seeing more deep physical engraving, it's harder to clone, 5 minutes with a scanner and photoshop and you can replicate a laser etching no problem, actual machined engraving takes time on the production line...

Mawsley you did break my heart last night... you know why... that was going to be the start of a copper viggo fund! Hmph. ;)

@Mawsley you did break my heart last night... you know why... that was going to be the start of a copper viggo fund! Hmph. ;)

Deal with it chubby cheeks, your day will come.

FWIW - there's a blue Sentinel going for a mere £75 now...with both stainless and brass tubes.

Deal with it chubby cheeks, your day will come.

FWIW - there's a blue Sentinel going for a mere £75 now...with both stainless and brass tubes.

Can be bought new for 55 from gv directly, you put me off those due to me.looking up about the threads....

Back
Top Bottom