What's new

Originals photo thread

Good luck with it. iirc last person I saw with one had to pay roughly 25% extra in charges when it arrived. Put me off a little, I have to say. One day...
Oh jeez. It's been in customs for 3 days already now. I figured I'd have something to pay but 25% is crazy. Oh well, live and learn.

Hopefully you'll get lucky - they've not charged me for anything yet :)
Yeah hopefully! I've got a hexohm on the way too, hope I don't get any fees on that!

My aeolus lite got delivered today though, so I've got something to have a play with when I finish work

Bought it from their website, so yeah I think.

I really want to order but don't wanna pay the customs peoples lol

I really hope yours fly's under the radar, I thought of requesting they show the item as a low priced mod in order to minimize the chance of high charges.

Probably a bit cheeky to ask though :)

Figured it was time i posted something here.
uploadfromtaptalk1461420291482.jpg

I really want to order but don't wanna pay the customs peoples lol

I really hope yours fly's under the radar, I thought of requesting they show the item as a low priced mod in order to minimize the chance of high charges.

Probably a bit cheeky to ask though :)
I completely forgot about customs if I'm being honest. I have been wanting one for a while and saved up enough to buy one so just went for it.

I'm probably going to get slapped with a fee, it's been awaiting customs clearance since the 20th :(

Squonk attys in ultrasonic so its Hermes v2/mikrob and some old lime sparkle ;)

Attachments

• 1461424337783.jpg
    1461424337783.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top Bottom