What's new

New collection with photos!

No, theres a great video on showing how to do a topper will see if I can find it.

Let me try and explain, before the mesh is fully wrapped you add in the little topper so that the main mesh overlaps it a little and the little topper then wraps round it again a few times. Roll and roll, to its nicely tight, then using tweezers, flame it again my favourite bit lol!

Then insert normal mesh down first, with the topper where you put the coil! When you coil it lift up the mesh a little so the mesh isn't hitting the base of the tank (causes ohms to go wild! lol) and go for it. the topper is purely for the coil piece only. As said there is a video, just can't find it at present (at work).

Nope, what mesh have you got? Practice without the topper. Get used to coiling before you start adding things like toppers.

cheers...guys...I have all diff mesh and nae skin left on my fingers..trust me if I can do anything its the fkin rollin bit.
just think I may need to give this a go.
video would be great
p.s Hey OP brill set up..lol

cheers...guys...I have all diff mesh and nae skin left on my fingers..trust me if I can do anything its the fkin rollin bit.
just think I may need to give this a go.
video would be great
p.s Hey OP brill set up..lol

Haha no please feel free to ask any mesh related questions in here too, made useful reading all the same, thanks too :)

Back
Top Bottom