What's new

Le Zephyr by Vaponaute

Saw this thread and headed over to House of Vapes- it's in the post [emoji106]
So reading this thread you don't need to faff with mesh just crack on with a cotton wick ?

Saw this thread and headed over to House of Vapes- it's in the post [emoji106]
So reading this thread you don't need to faff with mesh just crack on with a cotton wick ?

Not at all, I build my gennies with mesh usually, but I thought I would give cotton a crack with this, and it's superb

That's superb news- thanks amigo!
Maybe some success with this may encourage me to have a go with my mesh genni bought last year in the classies and never used in anger (tend to stick with what I know. Boring really)
[emoji6]

Nice review from @dw1986 - I didn't know there was an additional deck specifically for mesh builds on the way. It really is ridiculously versatile - proving that today with a 26/34 3mm id clapton, which I didn't think it would take ;)

Just found out about these Kensi reducers for Le Magister as well, if anyone's curious: https://www.oughtvape.com/products/filter/kensi.
There's also an Ultem drip tip on the site, albeit currently out of stock, which might suit Le Zephyr quite nicely...

What's that about an optional deck?

Just picked up my Le Zephyr -- my current vape arsenal are all mechs and I plan to use this with my Jumbo Jet, thought it'd pair up nicely.

A bit hesitant about how the ULTEM will hold up against my mod -- heard at the shop that this is an atty best used on regulated mods because the ULTEM can melt and if it does, well there goes £120. Also. saw that Leo is selling spare ULTEM chambers on the site -- so seems like melting could definitely be a possibility...

Are any of you using it on an unregulated mod or heard of the melting?

Back
Top Bottom