What's new

Le Zephyr by Vaponaute

jjde

Postman
It's been released today, via many distributors worldwide.

What are your thoughts on this one? Anybody picked one up?

For me, this looks like my cup of tea. I love my nextiny, and origen v2 mkII, and this looks like a hybrid child of the two. I'm grabbing one.

Just bought one & looking forward to it - plenty to play with ;)
Yup, I'm very excited about its arrival too. Not sure about the "360 airflow", and whether or not it's a gimmick. What I am certain of is that I can set it up like the origenny. Hopefully that'll blast out some dense flavour.

I'm intrigued to see how the filling mechanism works, and if it becomes leak proof. With the correct wick size, I can set up most gennys so they don't leak on their side (nextiny aside, I still wouldn't trust em jingling in my pocket though). Can't wait to see if this one will hold it's juice and still wick like a beast.

It's the same design 'tank' as Le Magister - pretty leak-proof in my experience. I usually take the top off and fill it with a dropper through the gap. You've seen the Youtube Vaponaute channel? Leo put up a tutorial on the Zephyr the other day. Airflow looks to have plenty of options, it'll be interesting to see how it can affect flavour, as Leo reckons it does. Anyhow, we shall see, hopefully before the end of the week ;)

It's the same design 'tank' as Le Magister - pretty leak-proof in my experience. I usually take the top off and fill it with a dropper through the gap. You've seen the Youtube Vaponaute channel? Leo put up a tutorial on the Zephyr the other day. Airflow looks to have plenty of options, it'll be interesting to see how it can affect flavour, as Leo reckons it does. Anyhow, we shall see, hopefully before the end of the week ;)
Cheers for this. I missed out on le magister; good to know it has a leak resistant pedigree. Also, I've been going off still images so far. I'll go check out the vids of it :).

Got one sat in my basket, been very tempted since the first prototype images came out, but....

Think I'm gonna leave it

My local store is getting them, which is very bad news as I have a bad case of shinyitis and want an authentic genny. But for now holding out for the In'ax MKIII.. Unless the reviews are amazoids, and then perhaps they would look good together.. *eek*

Still in my basket....now swaying towards pulling the trigger....not as if it's difficult to resell Vaponaute gear if I dont like it :D

My local store is getting them, which is very bad news as I have a bad case of shinyitis and want an authentic genny. But for now holding out for the In'ax MKIII.. Unless the reviews are amazoids, and then perhaps they would look good together.. *eek*
Never got on with the in'ax atomizers. I think it was the weird grub springs. However, I do see that the mkIII will have a nextgen-esque centre pole as an optional extra. That might make the price very steep though.

Still in my basket....now swaying towards pulling the trigger....not as if it's difficult to resell Vaponaute gear if I dont like it :D
Ha! Yeah I bet there'll be a robust aftermarket for these things. That is unless they're total crap, but I doubt that.

Back
Top Bottom