What's new

Hurricane V1.2

Big Kev

Achiever
Has anyone tried this tank, as I'm looking to offload my Squape Reloaded, because I'm finding the flavour to be a fair bit behind my UTA 2 and Rose V2 and think that this tank may be more up my street?

Last edited:
I've got the UTA2 and the Rose V2 and prefer the rose to be honest. As a backup I use a spheroid.

I've got a Calix on the way and a used phenomenon - just looking for something that is as good as the rose but without the faff.

To be honest the Mark Bugs Gem might be worth a try for you. I had one and the flavour was easily equal to the UTA but the wicking was too faffy for me - a bit like the erlkonigen, when you get it right it's stellar but I just couldn't get it right with any consistency.

Not sure whether I'm going to go for it at the moment, although it's quite tempting, especially if I can get my mitts on one in the Classifieds.

I do have one I'm selling. Flavour is excellent from it but its a smidge too tight for me so no use.

I've just seen Damian's video and he points out that there are no spares whatsoever and only a PMMA tank, which people have said has been cracking, just by screwing it on and off.
PlumeBlu, how tight is the draw, compared to the UTA2 and Rose V2 and where did you get it from mate?

I've just seen Damian's video and he points out that there are no spares whatsoever and only a PMMA tank, which people have said has been cracking, just by screwing it on and off.
PlumeBlu, how tight is the draw, compared to the UTA2 and Rose V2 and where did you get it from mate?

You get nothing spare in the box, I got the spare steel tank which is lucky as the pmma one sheared on the second fill (a replacement is on the way which is why it's not be advertised yet)

Not sure on the uta but the airflow is way more open than the rose, just a touch too tight for my low ohm builds

£130, if you can get one, for an atty that comes with no spares and only a PMMA tank, that can literally crack on you at any time, unless I can pick one up for £80 or something, then I'll stick with what I have. I'm not offering to buy yours Plume, because you'll get a lot more than that, just saying that for £130, I'd expect the steel tank to be included, a quality PMMA tank and some spares.

That's what winds me up with these "high end" attys, why do so many of them come with PMMA sections and not glass?

Last edited:
must admit Im amazed you find it too tight...mine is pretty airy!

I sold mine on and got a vapor giant nano... not much difference in flavour but a little more open draw, still too tight for me though so it needed the open draw kit too.

The hurricane maybe airy if you expect a tight draw, if you expect an airy draw it's tight though. :)

Back
Top Bottom