What's new

High end low price 26650 regulated mod

ashf1983

Postman
Hi apes,

Saw this and thought...hmmmmm.....

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60491...ox.html?spm=a2706.7843667.1998817009.7.RzkeQR

EDIT: THIS IS THE CORRECT LINK
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/In-stock-PLUTO-26650-box-mod_60493840489.html

Pluto 26650 Box Mod 75w TC:

75 Watt Variable Power Module with Temperature Protection

a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizers. The output’s power of the controller can be adjusted to support the constant power’s output, which can automatically detect and match the atomizer’s resistance. Besides, The controller supports Ni/Ti material atomizer temperature’s control. This controller uses the full digital DC/DC converter with synchronous rectifier, which has a high power conversion efficiency to maximize the battery life.

Pluto 26650 Box Mod Picture show:

HTB12gDvKVXXXXXQXXXXq6xXFXXX7.jpg
HTB1xUHeKVXXXXcUXFXXq6xXFXXXa.jpg
HTB1_k6xKVXXXXapXXXXq6xXFXXX5.jpg
HTB1UqvXKVXXXXX4aXXXq6xXFXXXm.jpg
HTB1MEvfKVXXXXXbXVXXq6xXFXXXz.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Have you used focal before?

I saw them there as well but reluctant to put in an order

Have you used focal before?

I saw them there as well but reluctant to put in an order

A couple of years ago, pre-Gearbest, we had 2 options - FT or Focal. I bought shit loads from them, great service and faster shipping than FT.

I see, i haven't used GB or focal before. Found the deals on GB to be dearer than FT. Anyways, it looks as if this mod cannot be purchased from anywhere. I spent quite some time browsing buy everywhere seems to be leading me to a dead end :(

Looks nice but bit risky?
Quite a few well priced good spec single 26650 mods available depending on what you're after, Wismec Presa 100 or Eleaf Pico Mega ...

Looks nice but bit risky?
Quite a few well priced good spec single 26650 mods available depending on what you're after, Wismec Presa 100 or Eleaf Pico Mega ...
I hear you, at that price it would be a steal, only if...

Thanks for the suggestions, it's an itch that won't go away!
I was 'window shopping' for something with that extra something, something I could wake up and think, "DAMM MOFO SON OF A BEYATCH, THAT IS ONE FINE MOD"... (who thinks that, I know!!).
Functionality is great, and I have a few mods that defo fit the bill, but a wow mod, I do not have.

Back
Top Bottom