What's new

Hana Mods UK litigation (Sub: Rip Trippers, American Marmite - A Tale)

I have heard him shout out to the people who sent him the coil ideas. Maybe he didn't used to, think he does now.

He does sometimes, but only if that coils been mainstream for a while, he's stolen quite a few off people on instagram.

He does sometimes, but only if that coils been mainstream for a while, he's stolen quite a few off people on instagram.

I have to admit in all sincerity that until i saw you mention it recently i didn't know there was a thing with coils & who thought of them, honestly. I only go standard like a boring boy with my dual micros or whatever anyone wants to call 'em. I suppose i'm more about putting my slippers on & sticking to what i know because it works.
We can't all be nuclear fusion vapers with a will that leaves only our ashes. Hehe. (Yeah, i'm kidding about that bit) :grin2:

I have to admit in all sincerity that until i saw you mention it recently i didn't know there was a thing with coils & who thought of them, honestly. I only go standard like a boring boy with my dual micros or whatever anyone wants to call 'em. I suppose i'm more about putting my slippers on & sticking to what i know because it works.
We can't all be nuclear fusion vapers with a will that leaves only our ashes. Hehe. (Yeah, i'm kidding about that bit) :grin2:

All the fancy shit I've tried hasn't worked better than my go to setup which is dual parallel Micros xD

I love how everyone that doesn't like him seems to know everything about him. How many times did you watch his videos?
I never put that much thought into it. You guys like analyze him. I find it amusing as fuck yo.

I love how everyone that doesn't like him seems to know everything about him. How many times did you watch his videos?
I never put that much thought into it. You guys like analyze him. I find it amusing as fuck yo.

Well i guess we're all just here to make you laugh :grin2:

Hana Mods UK litigation

For the record, I quite like RiP. He's way OTT and like a cartoon character but I get the odd giggle at him. I don't value his opinions particularly but that doesn't make him any less entertaining.

His catchphrases are ridiculous though!

So when are the mods gonna change the topic of this thread to Rip trippers appreciation group ??

:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yes! we got the name change for the thread.
In your terminology I'd say I'm "chuffed"? (Work with me, I'm trying here)

Back
Top Bottom