What's new

Fortune Mods "OB" in 18350

Lol, mine is only ever out of reach when I'm asleep.

I polish the tube, switch edges, threads and hybrid adapter, the button is happily tarnishing away to display "limited edition" better. The spare switch I intend to have engraved with my lost little baby girls name, the mods that much a keeper that I feel happy doing that.

Must admit since getting my fortune and scarab my element is not get much use

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

The Daily.

Simplicity in design, technically perfect :)

It'll be hard for me to find a combo that works as well as this tbh.

4kzad1.jpg

If anyone is looking to sell an 18650 version please let me know. A good friend of mine is after one of these.

They're releasing a 18240 version soon :)

Triple T although for novelty purposes only as the batteries aren't usable

Attachments

• 1402954888392.jpg
    1402954888392.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 145
Same here, just need my brass TOBH to arrive and I am extra happy. jeffhds has kindly lent me his Zenith V2 but it's no TOBH for flavour

Yeah I must admit I've not given the tobh enough of a daily run but it does chuck out the flavor . I've been trying different builds with it see what suits as its quite airy compared to the origen that I've got used to on the 1.5 holes
Should have a zenith with me tomorrow, so will see the full use on them big post openings using some .6 wire as I buggered up the threads on the posts that I drilled out on something else :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yeah I must admit I've not given the tobh enough of a daily run but it does chuck out the flavor . I've been trying different builds with it see what suits as its quite airy compared to the origen that I've got used to on the 1.5 holes
Should have a zenith with me tomorrow, so will see the full use on them big post openings using some .6 wire as I buggered up the threads on the posts that I drilled out on something else :(

My SS TOBH is very airy but that is great as at least you CAN go fully open when you want to (and I quite like that), 0.3/0.4 dual coil .45 build rocks my socks off at 2 holes open.

Zenith I really didnt like until the OB turned up, the top unscrewing itself pissed me off, the flavour wasn't as good as the TOBH was the main bugbear but it suits the OB to a T. I have my V1 Origen just sat on my desk currently - it hasn't even been screwed to the OB yet.

My SS TOBH is very airy but that is great as at least you CAN go fully open when you want to (and I quite like that), 0.3/0.4 dual coil .45 build rocks my socks off at 2 holes open.

Zenith I really didnt like until the OB turned up, the top unscrewing itself pissed me off, the flavour wasn't as good as the TOBH was the main bugbear but it suits the OB to a T. I have my V1 Origen just sat on my desk currently - it hasn't even been screwed to the OB yet.

Well as you can see I've torched the origen top cap so it matches ( when patina has taken hold ) . I've been running it in duel at .6 ohms and its been the main setup but will give the zenith a good go as I should have some new juice to have a go on tomorrow to ;)

Back
Top Bottom