What's new

Evl Reaper...TDP announcement

He, as I understand it is continuing to support his product, under TDP, also developing a new product, as a UK based atty maker of which there are not many left I am struggling to comprehend your comment.
May it be instead of going on a jolly to China, you look closer to home at product development... the costs and support provided.
It was plain English, why are you struggling with it? Good luck to him asking £229 for coloured versions ... it's very opportunistic and there's one born every minute. Preaching at vapers to be law abiding, many of whom might well have already decided to ignore the TPD, seems crass in the extreme to me. Surely he can make his own mind up without lecturing at others, for reasons which are solely and transparently to his own commercial benefit?

You make an assumption that because I went to China I'm not also actively working with UK vape businesses. Well, a. it's an incorrect assumption, b. it's none of your damn business and c. it's completely irrelevant to my post. Should I make assumptions as to why you brought it up?

Last edited:
It was plain English, why are you struggling with it? Good luck to him asking £229 for coloured versions ... it's very opportunistic and there's one born every minute. Preaching at vapers to be law abiding, many of whom might well have already decided to ignore the TPD, seems crass in the extreme to me. Surely he can make his own mind up without lecturing at others, for reasons which are solely and transparently to his own commercial benefit?

You make an assumption that because I went to China I'm not also actively working with UK vape businesses. Well, a. it's an incorrect assumption, b. it's none of your damn business and c. it's completely irrelevant to my post. Should I make assumptions as to why you brought it up?

Im sure there must be ways around this, base's and tubes springs to mind, but selling a complete package above 2mls seems a no no....the Eden boys did something similar I think.
Stock is made and needs shifting, I see no preaching to others, just a guy avoiding a chap at the door.
Time will tell I suppose..

Back
Top Bottom