What's new

Enter the Sunbox E8 Squonker and Snapdragon

do any of you know what the difference is between the classic and modulo? the website doesn't seem to offer any clues, unless i have totally missed it...

Having just received my Rose v2-s, and already deciding that a Snapdragon would be ordered at the end of the month, now I also need a BF Snapdragon and a Sunbox E8. Damn it Tom...

Last edited:
bastards all of you!!

i really thought my shinyitis was cured.

i have been eyeing up a squonk setup for a while, i have a BF velocity that i have never used while i wait for a nice looking squonk mod to buy, but i suspect it'll get relegated to the vape drawer now i have seen this combo!

just gotta find stock now

(oh, in case you can't tell, I'm fairly jealous :) stunning setup)

Lol you will be lucky to find a cure if you do you could sell it to fund all the purchases you no longer want to buy[emoji6]

Stock could be a problem they are always out of stock. You might find one for sale second hand on squonkers UK on Facebook.

Having just received my Rose v2-s, and already deciding that a Snapdragon would be ordered at the end of the month, now I also need a BF Snapdragon and a Sunbox E8. Damn it Tom...

Apologies bud[emoji16]
But you will thank me eventually[emoji6]

Classic does not have USB and does not have inter changeable doors and front panel.

Back
Top Bottom