What's new

Enter the Sunbox E8 Squonker and Snapdragon

South Coast Vaper

Premium Vendor
Thought this deserves a place on here. I love my mechs but this set up has blown me away. Flavour is out of this world and how god damn sexy is this for a box mod....

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1439497587.083394.jpg

That is an awesome setup! I really want a snapdragon after trying it at vapefest. And I don't even drip! [emoji23][emoji15][emoji15]

Seriously it's very good. Dare I say one of the most flavourful atties I have ever vaped. The fact that it's bottom fed and I just squeeze to replenish the juice makes it almost as convenient as a tank too. I will buy another without doubt.

Seriously it's very good. Dare I say one of the most flavourful atties I have ever vaped. The fact that it's bottom fed and I just squeeze to replenish the juice makes it almost as convenient as a tank too. I will buy another without doubt.

Which, the Sunbox or the Snapdragon?, The Origen is pretty good too on my E7...

WP_20150810_001.jpg

Which, the Sunbox or the Snapdragon?, The Origen is pretty good too on my E7...

View attachment 60522

Looking good fella would like to try a bottom fed Origen can I ask where you got it?

In answer to your question it's the Snapdragon but the convenience of the Sunbox is a revelation to me. I may even try one of your Ni builds on it this weekend. Currently on a duel kanthal at 0.8 ohms around 22 watts. Stunning vape.

Looking good fella would like to try a bottom fed Origen can I ask where you got it?

In answer to your question it's the Snapdragon but the convenience of the Sunbox is a revelation to me. I may even try one of your Ni builds on it this weekend. Currently on a duel kanthal at 0.8 ohms around 22 watts. Stunning vape.

I got the Origen from Midlands Vaping, The Snapdragon looks like it should be pretty easy to get an NI200 build in, The Origen is a touch more difficult as its a centre positive with two outer screws for negative, but I've got a single coil NI200 running in it at the moment and it's working well...

Thought this deserves a place on here. I love my mechs but this set up has blown me away. Flavour is out of this world and how god damn sexy is this for a box mod....

View attachment 60520
Ya git! You cost me a fortune at the weekend, letting me look at your e8! Mind you, I absolutely adore my nano and snappy. It's just brilliant and has a that elusive factor that makes me want to love it. It's an Italian thing I think, you can feel the passion that's gone into it. Yes, it's just a metal box...but it's so much more than that. Ian has an orange modulo on order, estimated for sometime in September. It's killing him having the snapdragon and not being able to use it (if anyone has a cheap beater of a regulated squonker, let me know as it will keep him quiet till his baby arrives!). I'm hoping they will do different doors for it as I fancy a purple set, just so it's clear that it's mine!

I bought an E8 and Snapdragon BF at Vapefest as well and I have been blown away by how good this setup is. I am now looking to get another E8 in preference to some of my other box mods. I agree that it is so convenient.

Back
Top Bottom