What's new

Eden Mods Snapdragon.

Sorry, I paid £6.99 but the lady on the phone said it will be with me before 1 tomorrow. Here's hoping!

Mine has been sent, so I'm hoping to get it on Saturday, but probably redelivered on Monday.

Hi

Received tracking details today and its on next day delivery so will here tomorrow; ill get the card and pick it up Saturday.

I'm on first name terms with most of the Royal Mail staff since I started vaping.

Has anyone else gone with the Cloud Cap with the V1.5, or are you all just trying it out first, like me?

Not really looked into the cloud cap. I prefer a restricted draw and smaller drip tip so not really my thing. Judging by the Facebook page its pretty popular if thats your bag.

Has anyone else gone with the Cloud Cap with the V1.5, or are you all just trying it out first, like me?

I have although I haven't given it a proper go yet just a quick toot! There's a massive difference in clouds but flavour isn't as good either unfortunately but that's to be expected. It's still good if you want clouds though! Looks nice too.

I've gone off the Rose V2 draw lately, so will probably order it anyway I think.

Yes mate, the rest of my atties have a wider draw, from a restrictive lung of the UTA and Hurricane to the TFV4 etc.

Got mine today, up and running with a 0.6 Kanthal build and it's performing great, with excellent flavour with a restrictive lung hit, well impressed so far.

Back
Top Bottom