What's new

Calix V2 Review

I meant to try the V1, but I'm glad that I forgot to order it, so I've now ordered the V2, cheers Rob.

Looks very nice, I like the reviewer too.
Can the airflow be adjusted down at all?

I asked Stan a few questions and this was his response.........;):2thumbsup:

Dear Rob,

Like I stated in the video, every part which is base and above - is exactly the same and of the same dimensions of the V1. So yes, the v1 tanks fit perfectly on the V2. Btw, I have physically interchanged everything - and I know.

And also yes, the AFC can be fully regulated from "0" (full closed) to as near open as the Chinese sub-tanks. You can fine tune it to any type of draw you prefer, including the same as that with Calix V1.

For my part, I am waiting on the V2 Base being available to purchase and I gather that there is a lovely Nano Tank coming at some point too.
That said......... There are times when my patience, or lack of, can cause problems :2thumbsup:

I think the reviewer is a great find, have watched some of his coil build videos and he has a calm voice, I want him for my therapist. I actually prefer the look of the v1, honestly. And I could imagine I would get along with it's draw as is, have had some of Leo's gear in the past and liked it, and this also looks far less faff to set up (Res/No res wires, anyone?). But it's grand to have options.

Wanted to confirm that the quartz tank section fits, although Qorax has already confirmed this and I'd already placed an order for the Elegance.

Within half an hour, they'd confirmed it fit, so I placed another order for this, for no extra postage, as they refunded this within five minutes, customer service or what!!!!

Can't wait to get my mitts on it now.

The Sophia V2 has now done away with the need for Res/NoRes Wire and has also ditched the ceramic cup.
I love my Calix V1s and find them to have plenty of air for my tastes, but By Leo are never slow on the uptake.:14:

WE LOVE YOU STAN!!1!!!! wibble:2thumbsup:

The v1 is a stunning bit of kit - I'm not a fan of the logos/engravings personally, but the tank is a beezer! I need to stop looking at expensive shiny stuff I can't afford (Never!)

Back
Top Bottom