What's new

Bugger!!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
I see that Lee has discontinued the original Tube Mor Cranns according to his website :17:

I sincerely hope that this is just whilst the Regulated Mods get into full swing? It would be a very sad day if they really have GONE.:(

I don't know why, but this was the image in my head when I read the thread title!!!
Jeremy-Thorpe-pictured-in-012.jpg

He'd opened up a new list for Rialus just into the new year and there seemed to be quite the rush to get one, particularly as he's offering the new dicodes chip as an option. so you may be right and that may be where his efforts are concentrated at the mo....on a recent facebook post he did say he wouldn't rule out a new line of box mods too which would be interesting. Glad I got mine at the end of last year now

I've still got my original V1 18650.

American Walnut. - I've used it, er about twice. Never sell it, I think of it as a 'moment in history'

Great Mod Maker, exceptional quality

:)

V1 and V2 here. Probably the only mods that will never see the Classifieds. The V2 certainly never will as it was a Gift and holds more sentimental value than anything else I possess due to the circumstances that led to its surprise arrival.

mechs will arise again and im saying that a very recent convert.

they are just so simple and the form factor pisses all over a box mod imo.

It's true he is stopping making the basic mech. Posted a question to him on the FB owners group earlier and he's just replied saying that he only had a couple of requests for them in the last year so decided to stop. quite sad really as they are an exceptional mod :(

Looks like pressure has been bought to bear. ;) Lee is now suggesting that he might have been a bit hasty? :D

@Rob Have you seen, Lee's put up a farewell list on the owners page. He's doing one last run of them. All the ones on the list are serialised and come with a presentation box. Last chance saloon for anyone to get one of his fine Mor Crann mechs.

Back
Top Bottom