What's new

Akuma aka Peg leg the Drunken Pirate may you rest in pieces.

No trouble for a pirate loving fecker mate
Threads cleaned and lapped
Button cleaned and lapped in as well in post Monday

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1410030221.770527.jpg

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

No trouble for a pirate loving fecker mate
Threads cleaned and lapped
Button cleaned and lapped in as well in post Monday

View attachment 32863

Peg leg didnt look that good the day I got him, bloody awesome I cant wait been missed all serviced and a Derang next week GET IN!!

As previous post mate thanks doesn't come close to covering it :)

Looking really good, take it finding allot of love for that limited la de da Norbert?

Origen with a tank?

Is very nice no leak but to my shame I have wicked it with cotton to try

Is very nice no leak but to my shame I have wicked it with cotton to try

you know I liked cotton in kraken once I tried it after rope, did go back to rope as last time I tried it with Japanese dry hitting which is odd as that stuff wicks like a dream in anything else probably used to much, how you finding it?

you know I liked cotton in kraken once I tried it after rope, did go back to rope as last time I tried it with Japanese dry hitting which is odd as that stuff wicks like a dream in anything else probably used to much, how you finding it?

Nice flavour no dry hits and sensible coil about 1.2 of course the Origen does not have the airflow of the kraken
Nice flavour too currently Eden

work colleagues all buggered off to pub well if there leaving me to look after the fort, it would be rude not too shame all that I found in my bag is 0.28mm no tweezers or feck all but sure I'll manage

DSC_0511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom