What's new

A thing of beauty

+1, contacted Eddie a few days ago now. Seems like a real nice guy, most beautiful series mod I have seen.

Really looking forward to this, was it Eddie that done switch for yours?
It was the chap he reccomends, forgotten his name, but it was made specifically for this one, It was meant to be a promotional tool, but its with my brother having a photoshoot lol, and then to be fair I don't think I could part with it...I just think if someone dropped it I'd be devastated so its gonna have to be on my person or locked away haha, just be aware what you put this on, its the same deal as the noisy cricket. I've got an aromamizer on mine with a custom build from @cloudcuckoo 0.8ohm and its quite simply insane lol

+1 for @fasteddie600, he really is a craftsman, he sent me photos eveytime there was something to show me, emailed to keep in touch regularly, and was just incredibly thorough and helpful throughout the whole thing. As a rule I really do hate shopping, unless its for cars :D and from start to finish it has been spot on. Its such a shame the photos never show the copper inlay set into the engraving properly, it is a real treat in the flesh

Back
Top Bottom