What's new

‪‎Zero‬ by Carlos Creation.. A very tasty DNA Box

Geordie Rob

Achiever
Watched below vid last night, for a man that for a long time now has lusted for a wooden DNA box or squonker or god for bid a wooden mod with both, surprised I like this but I do allot:

One for the rich and famous alas I'm neither but that did not stop me from joining the FB Group nothing wrong in a little window shopping is there?

BAM!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now surpassed by the flask god I wish I was flush right now............

youtube is nearly as dangerous as this wonderful forum nearly ;)

EDIT: how rude no vid

VID

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched below vid last night, for a man that for a long time now has lusted for a wooden DNA box or squonker or god for bid a wooden mod with both, surprised I like this but I do allot:

One for the rich and famous alas I'm neither but that did not stop me from joining the FB Group nothing wrong in a little window shopping is there?

BAM!!

Ha yes, this is something I am looking into as well.
Looked at the Del Sole Sunbox devices which tick all the right boxes but as usual, very difficult to get hold of.
Looked at the Picolibri devices ... look nice but no DNA squonker setups

Ha yes, this is something I am looking into as well.
Looked at the Del Sole Sunbox devices which tick all the right boxes but as usual, very difficult to get hold of.
Looked at the Picolibri devices ... look nice but no DNA squonker setups

DNA Squonks
https://www.facebook.com/sva.mods?fref=browse_search

Hard to find 22mm in the old squonkers or I am not having a good google day as it would be Origin all the way for me. Have a couple of items looking to trade but having a bit re-search first bit of a rare beast 22mm must be wood straight up mech or even more unicorn VV/VW.

looked at sunboxs too off and on normally when its either unicorn or bobby bank is empty 5miley

Drool the flask is rather funky me likey but it's not top of my want list sadly I don't think I'll get my most wanted.

5miley Geordie Rob I am on the list for an all black sunbox e7 but will not have the funds to get it and am looking for someone to take my place. It's got black
wooden doors and a USB charger.
let me know if you fancy it. Can't remember how Much it's guna cost but it ain't cheap!
bronbunbet what's your most wanted?

5miley Geordie Rob I am on the list for an all black sunbox e7 but will not have the funds to get it and am looking for someone to take my place. It's got black
wooden doors and a USB charger.
let me know if you fancy it. Can't remember how Much it's guna cost but it ain't cheap!
bronbunbet what's your most wanted?

The Black Oak but I'm that far down the waiting list it won't happen and I don't want one in ally which is the cheaper version I think they're planning next. I'll just have to stalk Mawsley and his techno horse

The Black Oak but I'm that far down the waiting list it won't happen and I don't want one in ally which is the cheaper version I think they're planning next. I'll just have to stalk @Mawsley and his techno horse
The black oak is hype mate. I'm really not a fan at all. Those black insert things make it look terrible. The helix is 100 times better mate I have had the pleasure
of holding and using both and the black oak doesn't compare. It's well made don't get
me wrong, but it's no helix!

Back
Top Bottom