What's new

xcube II

Yep, I am rocking one at the moment. Using it heavily to write a review for Smog Vlog on YouTube.

I really like it, but it's not perfect. Here is what I am feeling so far:

Pros.
Dual 18650.
Flashy light.
Aweome button.
Firmware updatable.
Good impelementation of TC.
Spangly bluetooh app for Android and iOS.
Screen on top so you can see it while you vape.
Feels good in the hand when using it.

Cons
No charging via USB.
Button goes off easily by mistake.
Harder to hold than most mods. Smooth sides mean you feel like you are going to drop it
Battery cover is average.
You look stupid looking at the screen while you vape.

All in all, if you have a pair of 18650s already and can find this cheap, it's really worth the money.

Full review should be filmed at the weekend so should have some more info for you soon.

From what I've seen the button occasionally gets stuck at the top but nothing major, have you noticed this dividebyzero?

Button only gets stuck if the screws are too tight.

Waiting for mine to arrive ordered the black version as I found the original too easily showed every touch I found myself wiping it down every half hour. Only used it for a weekend but I enjoyed my vaping with it and for the money it's hard to knock it too much. I did have the issue with the door being loose but there are videos showing a very easy fix.

Had one for a while now. No issues with the firebutton on mine but there was on my mates, just loosened the allen bolts a bit. Tc was a bit hit and miss til the latest firmware, seems spot on now and able to set Ni/Ti/SS from the mod, no need for the app.

Got a wrap for mine, really helps with the slippyness!

Back
Top Bottom