What's new

Vaponaute La Petite Box and TC

Nope. I have got experience of dropping it (yesterday) and it came through unscathed. Wish I could say the same of the Rose.

You could broaden this question to any Wismec owner though as they make all of Vaponaute’s kit now. [Had this confirmed from inside the industry]

Wismec and by association eLeaf and Joyetech I find quite good for TC. I'd suggest giving it a whirl and see how it performs.

Wismec and by association eLeaf and Joyetech I find quite good for TC. I'd suggest giving it a whirl and see how it performs.
Thanks John I'm thinking of venturing into tc land, and also hovering over the buy button on a petite box. Kill two birds with one stone. [emoji6]

Nope. I have got experience of dropping it (yesterday) and it came through unscathed. Wish I could say the same of the Rose.

You could broaden this question to any Wismec owner though as they make all of Vaponaute’s kit now. [Had this confirmed from inside the industry]
It is indeed and the recent joytech/wismec mods I've tested have been spot on with tc so all should be good.
Not sure if artic fox can be loaded. I assume so which would give maximum flexibility should you wish to tinker.
Mawsley, this is about the third droppage in as many weeks. Do we need to employ a carer.

It is indeed and the recent joytech/wismec mods I've tested have been spot on with tc so all should be good.
Not sure if artic fox can be loaded. I assume so which would give maximum flexibility should you wish to tinker.
Mawsley, this is about the third droppage in as many weeks. Do we need to employ a carer.
I'm not wiping his bits for him [emoji33] [emoji33]

@Jon The Vape Although I can't speak to Wismec mod's directly, I've ran an eLeaf Power 80W and Joyetech eVic Primo's in TC and found them very reliable.

Mate, you don't know the half of it. Milk, Marmite jar, Marmalade jar, keys, bike parts...the list goes on...

I'm genuinely getting concerned because I don't seem to be able to move without breaking something at the moment. It's like I forget to continue holding on to whatever is in my hand.

Fortunately the people who love me find it hilarious >:/

Back
Top Bottom