What's new

Temp Control Vapers Anonymous

Inevitably, some are too far gone, too deluded to be saved from themselves. Stockholm Syndrome evident in the weak comparison with the old M Class and of course, the flat boring vape was what you always wanted. TC is, as it always has been, scrabbling for relevance.
Bless you.

Ah, then you'll be a fan of the Q Class, 200w of sadly overstressed electronics, backed up by a half assed attempt at something wishing it was Escribe - Or maybe the G Class, a fugly box with admittedly a pretty colour screen and a price to make your eyes water...

I'm betting you love windows phones too...:banghead::P:weirdo::lol1:

I have only just discovered the benefits of TC

My Uwell crown was heading for the draw beaten into submission for overall taste and better coils by the baby beast.

Then I thought about using up some coils in fact the 0.5 ohm in TC mode well two weeks later same coil the taste is better then ever before in fact some flavours are better then the baby beast.

Not sure why it is so dismissed by a lot of people.

Must try the baby beast rba on TC

Lol, my my my @scrumpox appears to have had his wheetabix this evening! Aren't you particularly perky this evening sir?! What is this fox doing sneaking around the chicken coop!

Lol, my my my @scrumpox appears to have had his wheetabix this evening! Aren't you particularly perky this evening sir?! What is this fox doing sneaking around the chicken coop!
You know me, @vapellie , always ready to state an alternative view. I like to have a bit of fun with the natives to see who's thinking and whose minds are already closed .... ;)

i get twitchy at the though of any sort of regulation,

Mechs for the win

Reminds me of my puzzlement - when I smoked the evil weed - at smokers' brand loyalty. To me, it was like responding to the question "what do you eat?" with the reply "pork chops". Every day? Every meal? Variety is the spice of my life, and as with wines, inconsistency and occasional surprises are part of the game. I run DNA75 and DNA200 devices alongside other TC mods, some good, some bad, some indifferent, and good ol' fashioned mechs. Each has it's own characteristics and while the variations may often be subtle, I enjoy a developing ability to tailor my vape to my mood, and the sheer joy of experimental tinkering!

I use ss TC on my wraith squonker (origen little / O-atty) so if it runs dry, no dry hit.
On my mesh gennies I did have success in the past with nickel on a DNA 200 but now use kanthal so I can use them on mechs (which I do when out and about) I don't find ss works as well on mesh.

I realise us Temp Controllers are a minority group amongst vapers, and I've lost track of who primarily vapes in TC on this forum, so confess who you are, and what's your preferred TC set up?

Mainly DNA 200's and TC used with just about all of the tanks and drippers listed in my sig lol :). Sometimes I mix things up and try new builds in different atties and give 'em a vape or use the same builds in the same atties :). ;). Some however used particularly more than others :)

I use SS, Ni200, StealthVape NiFe 30 and Crazy Wire NiFe48/52, all with all sorts of builds :).

Good thread.
And great to see the noodles making an appearance on here.

That gave me a proper laugh.

Nice work folks

Back
Top Bottom