What's new

Temp Control and MTL

@Simon G Are certain mods better than others, seem to be a lot of Vaporesso owners who do TC, i think they have a chip called Axom or something like that that's supposed to be good. I have the Armour Pro and the Gen S should be with me shortly.

They used to be for TC, absolutely. Other than Evolv there was only a couple of companies that really had it down, a couple of years ago there were 'TC' mods that really didn't work well, they were unstable and you wouldn't get a consistent temp. I think these days most (if not all) companies have figured it out. The Drag mini I had worked well in TC and so does my Cthulhu Hastur.... and like Zou says, even my little Eleaf Pico with AF firmware works great.

I don't think having an Evolv DNA is essential for good TC as it once was. I don't know about Vaporesso but I'd suspect it will work well.

I have tried Vaporreso Swag 2 on TC mode and it is quite good,only issue is that there's no live temp and ohm display so you rely just on your taste to figure is it working or not

@Simon G Are certain mods better than others, seem to be a lot of Vaporesso owners who do TC, i think they have a chip called Axom or something like that that's supposed to be good. I have the Armour Pro and the Gen S should be with me shortly.
The 3 big name boards, Evolv, YiHi & Dicodes, pretty much set the bar for others to attain. YiHi & Dicodes I find unintuitive to use, menu systems are not the easiest. Evolvs DNA C made it much easier from a user POV & means you don't need Escribe if you don't want to use it as they are ready to go out the box. Main stream manufacturers have made great progress in the boards they now use & are far more consistent.
Personally, being quite heavily invested in DNA devices, my weapon of choice is a DNA C mod. Reviewing means I can & do test TC performance on a range of mods & benchmarked against DNA. As good as other chips are there's always something lacking/not quite right. The closest for ease of use would be Artic Fox.

Thanks everyone, i will be getting a DNA mod in the near future it's just a matter of which one, i like the look of the Centaurus but haven't really researched any as of yet. Although i like the Odin i don't think i will get the DNA version, i was going to get the Hadron 220 but was put off by what i read about it. I am sure i can at least try TC on one of the mods i already own. @nwhornet that's the nice thing about doing reviews, trying the new gear. I wish they would send me something lol. Not heard of Dicodes just mainly Evolv and Yihi, i will see how i go and i might not like TC so best seeing if i do or not first.

Only have the Pico Squeeze 2 on the list, will look into getting one of the other mods if i like TC.

Only have the Pico Squeeze 2 on the list, will look into getting one of the other mods if i like TC.

stick arctic fox on the squeeze and get something like the strike 18, or the speed revolution for a fiver from fasttech. low power squonking with a tiny dripper is the way forward.

Back
Top Bottom