POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

TCR on the Pulse 80w

Discussion in 'Temperature Controlled Vaping' started by Chuck Norris, May 30, 2018.

1. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Achiever

Any Pulse owners can help here please?

First off! I messed around with TCR in SS last night and can’t remember what it was originally set to! Is it 1100?

Now what’s really confused me is the actual TCR numbers on here, I think it was 1100 for SS but after checking online I think TCR for SS316L was 0.00092? I can’t get these numbers on the Pulse. So does the Pulse use a different numbers table to everything else?

Was trying to manually adjust TCR to get NiFE to work but can’t figure out how to do it and get the 0.000 etc etc to display?

2. cindy99

cindy99 Achiever

Yep, TCR for SS is set to 1100

I'm afraid I can't help with this, I've tried Google Fu but failed, the only thing I have found is there's a firmware update for the Pulse 80w; I don't know if it'll help but it's a good update according to DJLsb

3. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Achiever

Thanks Cindy, I spent a bit of time online researching it. Just need to check a couple things then I’ll post back here. I think I’ve sussed it though.

God knows why VV didn’t just go down the normal 0.000 tcr route and have a seperate manual TCR menu to SS, Ni & Ti?

• Like Like x 1
  4. JKA

JKA New Member

Hi;

VandyVape is using the VooPoo system for TCR for some strange reason. I think it was because they originally planned to use the Gene chip from VooPoo, but finally had to make their own.

Please check the table enclosed: http:\\imgur]a/punZw

5. JKA

JKA New Member

Sorry;

The address I posted was inconstant. Please find the table below.

Mvjk7N7.png

6. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Achiever

• Like Like x 2