What's new

noob with istick tc40

breaktwister

Initiate
I am noob, just upgraded from Vapouriz Fuse to a nautilus mini bvc (1.8ohm coils) and istick tc40 as recommended on another thread.

Do I need special tc coils for the tc to work properly? I seen these two posts on another forum

"Do you have Nickel coils in your atomizer? Without Temperature Control coils it won't work."
"You need iJust 2 TC Atomizers 0,15Ohm. For your safety please don't fire your device if you don't have proper coils."

So Ive locked the resistance at room temp, it reads 1.84ohm. But when I try to use tc mode it switches right back to vw mode when I fire. I'm continuing to vape for in vw mode while researching why this isn't staying in tc. I'm sure the apes will know...

Sorry for the repeated posts - just seen that tc mode only works with <1 resistance coils. Off to research sub-ohming then I guess.

I am noob, just upgraded from Vapouriz Fuse to a nautilus mini bvc (1.8ohm coils) and istick tc40 as recommended on another thread.

Do I need special tc coils for the tc to work properly? I seen these two posts on another forum

"Do you have Nickel coils in your atomizer? Without Temperature Control coils it won't work."
"You need iJust 2 TC Atomizers 0,15Ohm. For your safety please don't fire your device if you don't have proper coils."

Yes, coils have to be made from nickel or titanium to use the temp control function. Not sure if the iStick 40 does titanium though.

Last edited:
Vapor shark do nautilus heads on ni200, that are designed for temp control

Back
Top Bottom