What's new

Ni200 or pure Ni

Jimmydids

Achiever
Just wondering which would be best for TC, also, what's the difference between the soft and hard finish of the Ni200?

Soft is a bitch to work with. Stealthvapes sells the tempered nickel [emoji106][emoji106]

I was thinking the same thing so got a roll of nickel wire and a roll of ni200 not used either yet as only just started to dip my toe into temp control and used titanium for my 1st coil in a billow v2 and so far its awesome. Would deff like to know peeps opinions on ni vs ni200 tho might help me decide what to try next lol

Just wondering which would be best for TC, also, what's the difference between the soft and hard finish of the Ni200?

Use the Ni200 for TC, the temperature control is based on the TCR for NI200 rather than pure Nickel (although the two are more or less identical). I wouldn't bother with the Hard or Soft finishes from TCW / VMC, Just get the Tempered stuff From Stealthvape

Use the Ni200 for TC, the temperature control is based on the TCR for NI200 rather than pure Nickel (although the two are more or less identical). I wouldn't bother with the Hard or Soft finishes from TCW / VMC, Just get the Tempered stuff From Stealthvape
So what can i use this roll of nickel for now? Lol

So what can i use this roll of nickel for now? Lol

If you're prepared to rebuild everytime you rewick you can get some use out of it, if you are really careful you might get a couple of rewicks out of it before the coil gets bent out of shape...

Back
Top Bottom