What's new

ITT: you convince me to try TC!

EndaStory

Postman
alright then vapers, im chilling here getting an absolutely stella 10/10 vape with some kanthal fused claptons in wattage mode and tha flavour is banging awesome!! i dont get dry hits, i vape my fruits cool and my deserts warm. What is this temperature control you speak of and how can it possibly be any better than power mode.

im going to flip this one and say you convince us why we should be having to convince you about TC :D

If you're happy with power mode, primitive though that may be, I'd just stick with it.

im going to flip this one and say you convince us why we should be having to convince you about TC :D

haha okay heres my best shot at a serious answer. If in the event you did manage to convince me it could also convince others who will then invest money into temp control which will lead to further demand resulting in more developments being made to keep the industry competetive also giving us a better vape experience.

haha okay heres my best shot at a serious answer. If in the event you did manage to convince me it could also convince others who will then invest money into temp control which will lead to further demand resulting in more developments being made to keep the industry competetive also giving us a better vape experience.
i bet youve managed to talk your way out of some shite over the years :18:

My OH uses a propane heater at times. She was paying £34 per refill canister, which she had to pick up from the depot herself. She then discovered a company online who delivered the same thing for £19.99 all in. Tried it and it was all plain sailing. Turns out they sourced it from the same place as she was having to pick it up from. Crazy world.

Your question makes any answer invalid.

You can't improve something that is 10/10

Back
Top Bottom