What's new

Is there a TC guide out there

sharks35

Postman
Ok so i consider myself far from a noob, ive been vaping for years and gone through all the latest fashions and now settled with real basic 0.5 dual coils in a orchid v4 on a sig100.....im more than confident when it comes to sub ohm etc.....

but now this TC fad has got me interested and as usual i like to do my research before committing into anything...(i spent weeks reading about batteries and ohms law before venturing into sub ohm)

My issue is ive searched and searched and cannot find any sort of guides or TC101 type stuff

Can someone please point me in the right direction, im keen to get a Joyetech VTC mini but i want to know how TC works first.

Thanks in advance

Alex

Well as it would just so happen to be!! It was the best coil in the world!!!

How to wrap Ti coils for vaping

My Titanium wire turned up yesterday. I have an iStick TC40W and Fuck yeah! is it better!!

Done a 7 wrap coil on a 2.5mm bit. slammed it in the Subtank Plus, locked in the Ohm's, set the temp and BOOM! the vapour and flavour! is amazing!!

Been using Kanthol. Never used Nickel never wanted to! Jumped straight to Titanium!

On a scale of 1 to 10 Kanthol is about a good 4/5 and Ti is definitely an 8/9 it really is night and day! I slammed in a Blueberry muffin mix that I did and didn't like and FOOK me! I've vaped the whole 15ml in less than 6 hours!!

Follow this guide. I got my Ti Wire from The Crazy Wire Company Google it.

Back
Top Bottom