What's new

HCigar VT75 Nano

spikey1

Postman
I seem to be having problems with this reading the correct resistance and I checked and tightened the usual top plate after cleaning all contacts.

Resistance can be as much as 0.5- 1 ohm out compared to another DNA 75, my tab 521 and other mods.

I've also done the case analysis and set the mod resistance.

Connecting to escribe and playing around can sometimes get it back close to what it should be (about 0.07-0.1 too high) which would be close enough but it soon wanders upwards.

This is with different builds and RTAs so it's not that.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Not surprising nobody has any view as it confused me and still does but I seem to have fixed it for now.

Firstly bear in mind I tried at least 4 or 5 different RTAs, all showing the same problem and that I had cleaned the contacts and tightened the top plate, what I thought was as much as I could.

I didn't want to give up however so rebuilt the KF3 Mini and tightened the 510 screw.

I then bent a pair of needle nose pliers even more trying to tighten the top plate even more (it was so tight already I couldn't seem to undo it!).

I then removed the battery and left it for half an hour.

Put everything back together and voila correct resistance reading which has stayed rock solid so far.

The only thing it could have really been is the top plate has to be so bastard tight it causes problems otherwise, and I mean tight, it already was before I did all of this.

Shame the VT75 has such a design flaw as it's a great mod otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom