What's new

gonna by some wire for TC

TCR is a line between 2 data points. usually lowest & highest test temp. Some come preloaded but you can alter them to make them more accurate than stock or on some mods it's input into M1, M2 etc.
TFR is more accurate as it uses multiple data points between lowest & highest temp & creates a curved line. These are used in DNA .csv profiles.

TCR is a line between 2 data points. usually lowest & highest test temp. Some come preloaded but you can alter them to make them more accurate than stock or on some mods it's input into M1, M2 etc.
TFR is more accurate as it uses multiple data points between lowest & highest temp & creates a curved line. These are used in DNA .csv profiles.

i know what it is I just didn't know what the figures were

LOL, missing "the" makes it look like a question :)2

does the resistance get higher of lower if the coils are spaced? from what you said earlier I would need about 14/15 wraps to do dual coil at 0.3

what if I did 26 gauge?

Last edited:
does the resistance get higher of lower if the coils are spaced? from what you said earlier I would need about 14/15 wraps to do dual coil at 0.3
No difference to resistance spaced or touching. Just eliminates hotspots.
22awg is not what I would use for TC, especially dual coil. Lot of metal to heat up & could throw TC/resistance all over the place. Single coil 7 wraps may work, but at least you've got Replay/power mode to fall back on. I used to use 28awg for dual builds but no consistency made me ditch it for NiFe30.

No difference to resistance spaced or touching. Just eliminates hotspots.
22awg is not what I would use for TC, especially dual coil. Lot of metal to heat up & could throw TC/resistance all over the place. Single coil 7 wraps may work, but at least you've got Replay/power mode to fall back on. I used to use 28awg for dual builds but no consistency made me ditch it for NiFe30.

if I've done steam engine right I'd need about 6 wraps at 28 awg ss316L to get a coil to be 0.321

Back
Top Bottom