What's new

Fuchai 213 plus?

KnightStalker

Initiate
Hey guys and gals, anyone here know much about the newer Fuchai 213 plus, my fiancee has bought me one for my birthday (bless her) and while not being my first choice of mods, im warming to how it looks on pictures, still not got it till tomorrow however lol.
Now i know the previous 213's were riddled with issues and alot of discussion on its output etc...wonder if its fixed in this one however.
To be honest i was going to try TC at some point, but if it aint worth it on this then ill scrap it, also got some 316ss coming in a few days, i assume that will work ok on this mod.

Dont really want to upset her by saying its crap lol so im hoping there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

My general vaping is my Combo RDTA, dual 3mm Juggernaut coils at 0.25 something like that, around 90watts, and my newer vape is my Rose V3 which is currently 3mm - 24g kanthal at 0.6ohm at 20watts so quite a difference. - with the mindset of trying stainless steel soon.

Hey guys and gals, anyone here know much about the newer Fuchai 213 plus, my fiancee has bought me one for my birthday (bless her) and while not being my first choice of mods, im warming to how it looks on pictures, still not got it till tomorrow however lol.
Now i know the previous 213's were riddled with issues and alot of discussion on its output etc...wonder if its fixed in this one however.
To be honest i was going to try TC at some point, but if it aint worth it on this then ill scrap it, also got some 316ss coming in a few days, i assume that will work ok on this mod.

Dont really want to upset her by saying its crap lol so im hoping there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

My general vaping is my Combo RDTA, dual 3mm Juggernaut coils at 0.25 something like that, around 90watts, and my newer vape is my Rose V3 which is currently 3mm - 24g kanthal at 0.6ohm at 20watts so quite a difference. - with the mindset of trying stainless steel soon.
It should do your 90 or more watts no problem. Probably best to do your own cotton burn tests as I doubt Daniel will be testing it. Just pop some dry cotton in your SS coils and start firing it from 430F and up to see how the cotton fares. If it doesn't burn it should vape all right in TC.

Last edited:
ive got the the original 213 had no issues with it at all although I don't bother with temp any more I find it a gimmick.
its no better than good old power mode imo.
the way I understand it the cotton burns if you try a dry burn test but never tried it.

As said you will have to pass you own judgement on tc but it should be a tidy two cell mod capable of 140 w. Which is as much As you want from a dual cell mod due to battery life. The stainless steel will give a lovely clean vape in wattage mode. I would suggest using something like titanium if you want to test the tc as it's as good as it gets. The steel can be finicky and you may not get a true picture if it's the mod or the build thats causing issues.

Cheers guys, its arrived and i do like the feel and look of the mod to be fair, screen is a bit of gimmick but its easy to read - regarding the TC i feared as much - ill get my velocity dripper sorted with a couple of titanium coils and see what its like in that area - as for the claimed 223 power, im never ever going to go that high so it makes no odds to me, as long as its near enough accurate in power mode, and comparable to what im used to with my old dead rx200 and dna30 mods i dont mind i guess.

Well ive tried the TC with the Ti ive got, also tried my NiFe30 with the TCR and TFR settings, and well it seems to be all over the place, locking the resistance doesnt seem to make much difference if any at all - and to boot, infact its almost hit the wall in anger so far. inacurate as heck, made a little test, loop of kanthal reading 1.0ohm on my spare velocity, probes on my multimeter in the other 2 posts, set my rx200 and this fuchai to 15w and fired both, rx200 was spot on with the screen and ohms law at 3.85v the fuchai was way off at 3.3v same settings, same atomiser. not a profesional way of testing but shows you. Thats in power mode. - i know it was a gift but its going back.

Well ive tried the TC with the Ti ive got, also tried my NiFe30 with the TCR and TFR settings, and well it seems to be all over the place, locking the resistance doesnt seem to make much difference if any at all - and to boot, infact its almost hit the wall in anger so far. inacurate as heck, made a little test, loop of kanthal reading 1.0ohm on my spare velocity, probes on my multimeter in the other 2 posts, set my rx200 and this fuchai to 15w and fired both, rx200 was spot on with the screen and ohms law at 3.85v the fuchai was way off at 3.3v same settings, same atomiser. not a profesional way of testing but shows you. Thats in power mode. - i know it was a gift but its going back.
Sigelei in still sucking shocker. Sorry to hear that.

Yea i was hoping it would be good in power mode though, but it doesnt even do that correctly, so ive lost my confidence in anything else the screen tells me lol - shame its a good shape and comfortable in the hand.

Back
Top Bottom