What's new

DNA75 stuck in temp control mode

Flower Power

Postman
I was running a Stainless steel coil in temp control mode on my VT Inbox, but have now swapped to a brochrome coil, which isn't a temperature control coil but no matter what I do it is stuck in temperature control.

I have even changed the first profile on the Evolv software to run temperature control coils in wattage mode, but it still registers as temp control.

The only way I can vape the coil on the mod is to press up to cycle the tempature all the way up to the off setting. and to change wattage I have to 5 click to turn off, then hold up and down to change the wattage then 5 clicks to turn back on and set the temperature to off again. This works but it is a pain. I want to just use up and down arrows to set wattage like I do on my other VT Inbox.

Any ideas what is going wrong?

I don't know, but you could always download the set up on your other one and upload it to this one.

Just to update this, so a solution appears with the question. The reason nothing was fixing it was because I had managed to get on to profile 3 and was trying to fixing it fiddling with profile 1.

To get back to wattage mode involves pressing all 3 buttons whilst it is locked.... and sort of wiggling my fingers.. not worked out precisely what I do from there but have managed to get wattage back by wiggling my fingers and then managing to be able to cycle what profile 3 is doing lol.

Just to update this, so a solution appears with the question. The reason nothing was fixing it was because I had managed to get on to profile 3 and was trying to fixing it fiddling with profile 1.

To get back to wattage mode involves pressing all 3 buttons whilst it is locked.... and sort of wiggling my fingers.. not worked out precisely what I do from there but have managed to get wattage back by wiggling my fingers and then managing to be able to cycle what profile 3 is doing lol.

lock the mod 5x fire button, hold the up, down and fire down together, it will then say hold to change material then use up and down to scroll back to wattage mode or to use another installed material

How do I change off profile 3?

No need to answer found it myself now...

To switch between profiles, put the DNA 75 into Power Locked mode by pressing and holding both the up and down buttons simultaneously for two seconds. From power locked mode, to cycle between profiles, double click the Up or Down button. To select the displayed profile, press the fire button.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom