What's new

DNA200 - Up and coming devices thread

Just for the OP you can get the BoxerMod in a 3 cell lipo version allowing for the full use of the 200watts. It's just a bit more expensive than the dual 18650 version.

Edit: Link for if anyone is interested Boxer Mod - Evolv DNA200 Temp Control and its reduced at the minute [emoji3]

Cheers, I've updated the original post with this information. Oddly it's slightly cheaper than the fully built dual 18650 version, although I have just seen a dual 18650 DIY kit version on there for £139.99.

Last edited:
Cheers, I've updated the original post with this information. Oddly it's slightly cheaper than the fully built dual 18650 version, although I have just seen a dual 18650 DIY kit version on there for £139.99.

Nice list there by the way. It's good when all the info is in one place for easy decision making.

Nice list there by the way. It's good when all the info is in one place for easy decision making.

Thanks, I kept seeing all these new DNA200 devices popping up so thought it would be a good idea to collate all the info in one place and hopefully help people who are in a similar state to what I was until I bit the bullet last night, and unsure of what to get.

Thanks, I kept seeing all these new DNA200 devices popping up so thought it would be a good idea to collate all the info in one place and hopefully help people who are in a similar state to what I was until I bit the bullet last night, and unsure of what to get.

Still difficult ultimately to pick what you go for but at least it's easy to compare the differences this way without having 7 internet pages up and flicking from one to the other.

Wow what a nice chip. Are there any other chips which are software customisable? I like to tweak.... Can't help it.

Wow what a nice chip. Are there any other chips which are software customisable? I like to tweak.... Can't help it.

Nope, this is the first one to be designed as customisable from the outset, although judging by it's popularity it wont be that long before there are Clone and Chinese OEM Versions doing the same thing...

Shouldn't be too hard to Clone I guess. Maybe with lower power output but that's ok. Would love to own such a mod. Great to tweak and to monitor.

I've been looking at the upcoming DNA 200 devices too. Initially liked the look of the Vaporshark but have now pre-ordered the Whiteout from Vapourdepot.

Normally like to wait for reviews but I've taken a punt on it, loving the modular aspects of this device. Hopefully not too long to wait now...

I've been looking at the upcoming DNA 200 devices too. Initially liked the look of the Vaporshark but have now pre-ordered the Whiteout from Vapourdepot.

Normally like to wait for reviews but I've taken a punt on it, loving the modular aspects of this device. Hopefully not too long to wait now...

Not that I'm biased at all but good choice :)

Back
Top Bottom