What's new

DNA 75 mod - any recommendations please?

Thanks [emoji5]
and ordered [emoji106]
upload_2016-7-23_0-35-18.jpeg

I've looked at a few reviews and there seems to be a theme with DNA75s running on on 26650s...... they struggle to work together.
1) they totally misbehave or
2) they somehow manage to drain faster than 18650s
weird eh?

It is. I managed to completely drain a 4000mah battery today with about 6ml of juice. I think I'll try an 18650 in it to compare.

It is. I managed to completely drain a 4000mah battery today with about 6ml of juice. I think I'll try an 18650 in it to compare.
Please do let me know the comparison - it'd be useful because, let's be honest, I'm sure to get another dna in the not too distant. [emoji12]

Until january i only used mech mods. In January i got my first regulated.
I now have 5 plus the smy ordered. Thats a mod per month...... So i accept i will very likely get another.
Still cheaper than ciggies though!

There have been very few reviews of the SDNA 75, so I was glad to see that VapnFagan finally got around to it. Looking at it alongside the (essentially the same) Laude DR75 and the SD mini 75 from VapeCige.

Gearbest had the Hcigar VT75 for 55 quid in a flash sale

I ordered one but then saw the Lost Vape Therion for around 90 on ecigone and greyhaze with codes so ended up ordering that aswell

Therion looks to be the nicest DNA75 going and the parallel battery setup is supposed to be awesome for battery life.

Yep - another of those 'any suggestions please' threads......

People say DNA makes a noticable difference to the Temp Control vaping experience and so maybe I should give it a go :)

As I don't do high wattages (I don't think my rx200 has ever been above 100w for more than a few seconds) and I'd prefer one that is fairly compact and pocket friendly - I think my ideal would be one that runs on a single 18650 battery. but I could be persuaded to go dual 18650 too.

so, any thoughts please?

thanks folks
[youtube][/youtube]

There have been very few reviews of the SDNA 75, so I was glad to see that VapnFagan finally got around to it.

Shame he got the horrible (IMO) plain SS one. The rubberised finish (like the Laude) is a lot nicer (I have it in black), as he says it's a lot like a Vaporshark mod. It's funny, that Laude one reminds me of when you see a car with one door the wrong colour.

Back
Top Bottom