What's new

Assistance please

This is why I love my DNA mods that have Replay. Let the chip figure it out. :D

I dabble with TC and SS, n evolve n escribe n profiles n stuff from time to time....my last dabble was not that long ago.....it did not last that long....I have decided, much like that fkin mesh stuff some folks say works, I am simpleton with simple needs.

This is why I love my DNA mods that have Replay. Let the chip figure it out. :D
I haven’t a clue what replay is about - again, I’ve not bothered to read any instructions. I pushed some buttons and it did stuff, but I was buggered if I could work out what.

Once I’ve nailed TC I’ll get onto replay on the DNA.

Tried a fused Clapton and that was much better compared to the Juggernaut, still not in DNA territory though.

I haven’t a clue what replay is about - again, I’ve not bothered to read any instructions. I pushed some buttons and it did stuff, but I was buggered if I could work out what.

Tried a fused Clapton and that was much better compared to the Juggernaut, still not in DNA territory though.
Replay is only available on the "C" variant of the DNA boards. When you've read the instructions give us a shout :D

Replay....works the same as your firing finger....it remembers the puff toot you like n replays it...endlessly for all time:D

Those Juggernauts are useless in anything tbh, and the stainless going black is what puts me off using it. It's the little things.

Probably has something to do with you wearing your night attire to leave the house too.
Maybe.....? [emoji848][emoji16]
I make no apologies - I have to be ready for sex at a moments notice. It’s not easy looking this good.

Back
Top Bottom